SaaS - Software as a Service - Diamond Plans
- Applications Available
- Hosting Environment
The Diamond Plans offer any choices (relevant to the Diamond Plan selected) of the applications available under the Gold Plan - see link to Installatron below. In addition the Diamond Plan offers the SaaS Applications as listed below; we can also work with you to adapt any other OSI applications that are not listed on these pages.
The main difference is in the hosting environment - the Diamond plans are hosted on our cloud and clustered server infrastucture and are meant for busy Websites that need on-demand virtualized services for maximum performance.
The Web Applications currently available through installatron can be viewed at The Installatron Website.Additional SaaS Applications available in the Diamond Plans
Moveable Type is an all-in-one Social Publishing Platform which can be used to create blogs, Websites, and social networks. It also serves as a powerful content managment system.
As MT Partners we are able to offer you discounts on licensing and installation; and, of course, we provide the business grade hosting services as well. For more information please visit The Moveable Type Website.
EshopGenie® is our own product and we offer it as a SaaS solution or a product you can license and host wherever you choose. We hate to use clichés but this product truly is easy to use and comes at a very affordable price level, making it available to all Website owners, from individuals to medium sized corporations.
It retails at just $599 plus a optional installation fee of $50. The good news is if you choose to host it on our cloud hosting plans we'll install it free and pass on a savings of 15% off the retail price.
For more information visit the EshopGenie Website. (coming soon! Please contact us and we will keep you informed as to the official release date.
SmarterTrack 4.x is a powerful help desk application built for tracking, managing, and reporting on customer service and communications, including sales and support issues. Businesses can manage employees and company communications at distributed locations around the world from a Web browser-increasing the efficiency of virtual offices, mobile agents, and companies with multiple locations. When you purchase the hosted service through Technomax we provide you with 5 months of free service before billing commences. SmarterTrack has a flexible licensing model that allows organizations to purchase a level and edition that best fits their usage requirements now, and to upgrade as more features or agents are required. Prices start at $39.95 monthly and scale all the way up to $799.95 a month for 100 users; so it answers the needs of the very small company to the enterprise.
Technomax has joined forces with Big Commerce to bring you what we feel is one of the easiest and feature rich Web based hosted eCommerce solutions. Please click on the link below to try it for free; no credit card needed!
On this page you will also see the added value services Technomax provides for those who lease Big Commerce through our Net Locations Website. For more information please visit Big Commerce.
Since 2007 Cloud Computing (Hosting) has been the most utilized and written about buzzword in IT circles. Essentialy it means outsourced, pay-as-you-go, on-demand services located in some datacenter somewhere on the Internet.
It is structured so that various tasks are assigned to different computers (servers) through a combination of hardware, software and connections to them. As needs of the users grow the loud can scale to absorb this demand by adding more servers to the system. It promises increased uptime since demand is load balanced across a netwwork of servers and as such provides a multitude of hardware so the entire system is redundant. This provides a near failsafe environment since there are no single points of failure as is evident in standard hosting environments such as stand-alone dedicated servers.
Google is probably the forerunner of cloud computing because of its need to handle millions of searches over very short time frames.
One of the advantages of cloud computing is that both small and medium sized businesses can instantly obtain the benefits of the enormous infrastructure without having to implement and administer it directly. This also permits accessibility to multiple data centers anywhere on the globe. It also means that as the need for resources increases, companies can add additional service as and when needed from the cloud computing vendor without having to pay for additional hardware.
Of course another incentive to opt for cloud computing is that it is more environmentally friendly. Reducing the number of hardware components and replacing them with cloud computing systems reduces energy costs for running hardware and cooling as well as reducing carbon dioxide emissions and conserving energy. Moving applications to the cloud can potentially reduce energy costs for running and cooling hardware. This can also work in combination with government tax incentives to go green and power companies added incentives.
From an Article by "rhizomatrix" at Bright Hub
As a Rackspace Accredited Partner we have set up our Cloud Services with their datacenter in Dallas, Texas. They are one of the premier IT Providers in the world and provide total excellence in support. Add Technomax to your team and you'll have the best partners you could possibility have to handle your critical Web services.
In addition we also provide clustered, redundant high availability hosting through HsphereDNS through their Colo4Dallas server colo. Either of the above provides superb, near failsafe environments for your Website and they have proven that with uptimes in the 99.9% range for the last 3 1/2 years.
Our servers and systems are located or managed by the following datacenters:
- Rackspace in Dallas, Texas
- Colo4Dallas in Dallas, Texas
- GNAX in Dallas, Texas
- Hsphere DNS in Toronto, Ontario
Three redundant electrical power grids
Battery backups, generators and on-site fuel storage
Redundant HVAC cooling equipment
Our system connects to the Internet via a set of redundant fiber-optic connections with a full Gbps of bandwidth available at all times. This situation ensures that our system is fully scalable to handle any bandwidth needs. In addition, we take an extra precaution against data loss by generating multiple backups of our entire system both locally and remotely to secure off-site locations.
Next Step - Click Here to view the Diamond Plan's SLA
The Diamond Plan's Service Legal Agreement is essentially the same as our Standard Hosting SLA. For our Diamond SaaS Plans the following also applies:
- We will install all application updates within 4 days of their release
- We will install all Installatron individual application updates within 4 days of their release
- If you have the application security testing option included in your Diamond Plan Service we will assist you with identifying the causes of such issues
- CDP - Continuous Data Protection: All SaaS Plans include continuous data protection with 30 restore points that are user accessible. This service is hosted in a remote datacenter using R1Soft CDP. The latter applies to the Hsphere Clustered Plans. The Cloud offers failover backups.
- All Dianmond SaaS Plans are powered by Hsphere Clustered Servers or Cloud Servers for maximum performance, reliability and scalability
- Hosting services provide on-demand bursting capabilities. Each plan allows for a base amount of data transfer or CPU usage. All customers agree to additonal fees that may apply to usage above the allowed amount
We provide a 3 layer support system for all Diamiond SaaS customers as detailed below.
Layer One - Server and System Level (Applies to most plans)
Below is a partial list of Layer One Services:
- Maintaining technologies like clustering, load-balancing, and SAN storage systems.
- Monitoring all data restore points and keeping backup software updated and in tip-top working condition.
- Monitoring and tracking of all systems and servers to assure continuance of services and to maintain uptime SLA guarantees.
- Patching, updating installing all server software - operating system, server, PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, firewalls, DoS Mitigation,etc.
- Managing utilities and control panels.
- Prompt repair or replacement of faulty components.
- Check, install and update LAMP (Linux,Apache, MySQL and PHP) environment.
- Check, install and update Windows environment.
- Backed by our 99.9% - 99.99% proven uptime record and 12 years of IT and Hosting experience.
- Managing server and system level security using Suhosin, Mod_Security and similar software
We take pride in our level of support. Customer satisfaction is our prime concern, so we work as hard at support as you do on your website.
Here is a general list of our capabilities:
- Our support services are available 24 x 7.
- We offer a 24 x 7 toll free line for Canada and the USA. This line is open for assistance in the very rare event that other support channels are unavailable. It is also opened to all customers at all times to seek advise regarding other issues outside of normal support.
- Response time is normally from immediate to 30 minutes.
- Resolution time is from 10 minutes to 4 hours depending on the nature of the problem.
- We support, manage and update all control panels.
- We will activate mods like TTF or GD when needed by you and available on the server's distro
- Please note that support does not cover configuration errors on your part, and like all hosts, we may schedule occasional maintenance windows that will affect the availability of some services. We'll post notification of scheduled maintenance before it happens, and since we (or our partners) operate clusters of servers, maintenance that causes downtime should be rare. Should your script cause issues will try to steer you in the right direction, if we can't help solve the issue.
- Check, install and update Windows IIS environment.
As part of our value proposition we have started a new initiative to provide our customers with special values on best of breed products and services related to your website. Below is a partial list - we will add these here as we implement them:
- GeoTrust (128/256 bit) SSL Certifcates at huge discounts. Example: GeoTrust RapidSSL is included free with our VHS, Hsphere Hosting Plans and most of our SaaS Services. Other GeoTrust are reduced in price by some 30%-60% from listed prices. This is a significant savings and we offer large discounts on other GeoTrust Certificates as well.
- Most of our eCommerce solutions offer several added value services to help reduce your TCO - nit just once but annually.
- On our HSphere High Availability Clustered Hosting Plans we offer MailFoundry , a premium level Anti-Spam Service
- In the very near future (early 2010) we will have many more applications (both server and local) available at very special pricing for our customers
- In fact most of our hosting services and dedicated servers offer several AVS's
Next Step - Click Here to view the Diamond Plans Pricing
Pricing is directly dependent on which applications(s), the hosting environment and the number of applications and users.
For this reason we need to consult with you to discuss your needs and which application(s) and hosting environment best suite your needs. Prices start at approximately $37.50 monthly.
Please contact us through our toll-free line at 1-888-453-3530 or use our Contact Form. We can then determine your exact requirements and provide you with a price for your servcices.