Dedicated Server Solutions
- Dedicated Cloud
- IronScale Features
- More Features
- Specifications & Pricing
The IronScalesm Dedicated Cloud lets you build, manage, and scale entire physical server environments in minutes from a secure Web portal. Built to deliver the efficiency and agility of cloud computing within the secure framework of a bare metal server, IronScalesm enables customers to provision and manage physical servers, install preferred operating systems, and configure network and security infrastructure - in minutes as opposed to hours, days, or weeks.
What makes IronScalesm Different
As a fully automated managed hosting service, IronScalesm delivers the efficiency and agility of virtualization within the secure framework of a non-shared bare metal server that enables customers to quickly create the ideal environment for their applications, whether in the development, test or production stage. Through IronScalesm, servers can be cloned instantly or networks switched dynamically to test applications in both a physical or virtual environment to ensure application performance.
As the only solution to provide snapshot capabilities on physical servers, IronScalesm can instantly capture and restore a server's boot volume to a given point in time. Customers can also create custom gold images to clone entire physical servers, as well as utilize auto-failover to eliminate server downtime. They can then repurpose servers or reload operating systems and applications to quickly return to initial builds. When ready for production, customers can use IronScalesm's portal to move, promote or repurpose servers easily across development, test and production environments, all in real-time.
IronScalesm's unique interface gives customers direct control over their hosted infrastructure. It provides on-demand control and flexibility to deliver reduced IT costs, increased IT productivity and improved business agility. With IronScalesm, tasks that typically take hours or days - like bringing up a server, adding storage and repurposing a server - now take minutes. This allows customers to focus on their applications and their customers by letting IronScalesm handle the rest.
The Neovise Perspective
Every technology and service should be chosen based on the value it delivers, not on the related buzz factor. IronScalesm not only delivers clear value, but also unique capabilities and advantages not available in other offerings. The service is built first and foremost around dedicated infrastructure, a proven approach that enables precise control and high levels of security. Yet it still offers the flexibility, extensibility, self-service and cost advantages associated with fully virtualized environments.
Rather than simply trying to ride the latest big wave called cloud computing with a "me too" solution, IronScalesm is focused on delivering a unique and compelling value proposition. While IronScalesm certainly fits the NIST definition of cloud computing, it positions itself as an Instant Physical Infrastructuretm with cloud capabilities. Regardless of terminology, the benefits are clear. These include direct control, anytime and anywhere browser accessibility, instant scalability, enhanced agility, conversion of capital expenses to operational expenses, and predictable, monthly costs - all built on a secure, reliable, world-class datacenter.
Next Step - Click Here to view the IronScalesm Features
True On-Demand Infrastructure - In Minutes, Not Days or Weeks
To maintain agility, you have to be able to scale up fast to support new requirements - and walk away just as easily, without overcommitting. It's a simple concept. So why does it still take so much time to build, manage, and adjust your infrastructure?
It doesn't have to. IronScalesm lets you manage and make changes to your servers instantly - without counting the days and weeks until your infrastructure catches up with your business.
Get it done in minutes, not weeks.
You rarely hear the words "on-the-fly" in traditional data centers. IronScalesm makes it simple to accomplish in minutes what usually takes days or weeks - provision a new physical server, expand storage, switch a network.
Make changes instantly - no ticket required.
We've got nothing against account reps. We just don't think they should come between a business and its infrastructure. IronScalesm lets you make changes to your own managed servers - no need to make a phone call or open a ticket. Our expert customer service is on call 24x7 when you need help, but when you don't, you've got full access to do it yourself. Either way, you'll get it done faster than you thought possible.
IronScalesm fully automated managed hosting is powerful delivering a unique set of features. With IronScalesm you get breakthrough features and capabilities that are not available in any other solution.
You've installed a patch but your system crashes. Wouldn't it be great to roll back your physical server? With the IronScalesm Snapshot feature you can. Snapshots give you peace of mind, improved reliability, and efficient use of your time. Snapshot is the capability to capture point-in-time data so that you can restore to where you were in real-time. The IronScalesm Snapshot feature works by pointing to what "was" to capture metadata versus creating data. IronScalesm Snapshot is dynamic as it looks only for what has changed and automatically and continuously captures these changes, so you can restore to where you were instantly. The results are fast metadata capture, savings in storage space, and the capability of instant restoration.
The IronScalesm clone feature enables you to copy a snapshot or create a gold image to instantly create other volumes to provision new servers or repurpose existing servers in real-time. In typical status quo scenarios, cloning a server involves sending a command to a management server asking for a clone and then waiting. Conventional clone capablities take at least an hour; with IronScalesm, you clone everything in the server infrastructure in minutes.
IronScalesm, through the optional automated server failover feature, delivers minimal downtime and requires no physical intervention to bring your environment back up. If IronScalesm monitoring polls your server and there's an issue, you will have a new server up instantly - no pulling out a server, plugging in a new server, and provisioning the new server. IronScalesm auto failover (and manual failover) gets you up and running in minutes, like the result you'd get from clustering identical boxes but in a much more cost effective solution.
Next Step - Click Here to view Additional Features
IronScalesm offers industry leading hypervisors including Microsoft Windows® Server 2008 Hyper-Vtm and VMware® ESXtm.
Decrease Costs and Increase Efficiency with IronScale Virtualization
- Save money by reducing the amount of physical hardware needed to effectively manage an IT infrastructure. By moving from a 1:1 application-to-server ratio to 16:1 or higher ratio, users have achieved millions of dollars in capital and operational savings.
- Reduce energy consumption.
- Reduce capital expenditure associated with purchasing hardware and the operating costs of managing hardware.
- Increase efficiency by optimizing the use of available hardware resources.
- Many IT departments utilize only 5%-25% of their server capacity.
Virtualization with IronScale Makes a Difference
In addition to the benefits of virtualization, with IronScale Virtualization you also enjoy breakthrough features including:
- Pre-configured networking components and storage. Storage is resizable and manageable. You have the power of the network engineer, storage engineer and server manager. Processes that would normally take hours or days of coordination can now be handled in minutes with a few clicks using IronScale Virtualization.
- Rapid configuration and deployment. Now you can automatically configure and deploy your virtual network infrastructure in minutes with a pre-built gold image.
- Outbound firewall management. Enjoy advanced security with the ability to quickly create more stringent firewall policies through IronScale automation to limit access to outside resources. With IronScale you can easily create custom levels of network access for specific virtual machines and IP addresses.
- Easily allocate and track host and guest IP addresses in IronScale.
Going Green with Server Virtualization
Virtualization solutions cut costs and CO2 emissions:
- Users who moved to virtualization have reduced power consumption and cost by 80-90 percent.
- Most servers and desktops today are still consuming 70-80% of their rated power even when idle. Virtualization solutions can safely power down or throttle servers during inactive periods such as evenings or weekends thus helping customers save 25% on their power bills without affecting applications or users.
- For every server virtualized, users can save about 7,000 kilowatt hours or four tons of CO2 emissions every year.
IronScale Specifications - Service Level Agreement is available upon request
Pricing starts at approximately $750 per month for a Level 1 Server Bundle. Much of the IronScale environment is standardized for full integration and automation. So before you pursue pricing and as you consider competing solutions, we recommend that you understand what is and is not included in the IronScale product. To help you, please see the specifications below and contact us for further information. Use our contact form or call us toll free at 1 -888-458-3530. Thank you!
IronScalesm on-demand managed hosting is fully integrated and automated for real-time provisioning and reconfiguration.
- Available in 4 levels of bundled server environments, IronScale is built on dedicated dual-and quad-core x86 servers.
- IronScale Server Level I: 2 cores, 4GB RAM, 70GB storage
- IronScale Server Level II: 4 cores, 8GB RAM, 70GB storage
- IronScale Server Level III: 8 cores, 16GB RAM, 70GB storage
- IronScale Server Level IV: 8 cores, 48GB, 70GB storage
Each server bundle features:
- Dual-/quad-core Intel® Xeon® CPUs
- 70GB of SAN-based RAID 5+0 storage per server
- Your choice of a Red Hat® Linux® or Windows® Server OS
- 1 Mbps dedicated unmetered bandwidth per server
- 2 networks and 8 external IP addresses per client; 100 internal IP addresses per network
- VPN for 1 site-to-site and 5 remote user-configurable access connections
- 24x7 Monitoring and Management
- KVM access
...in other words, you get all of the above with an IronScale real-time managed hosting environment.
Optional upgrades for more of or different versions of the features above are also available:
- Operating Systems - Windows Server 2003/2008 Enterprise, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 and 5, VMware ESX, Windows Server 2003/2008 Hyper-V
- Additional enterprise-class SAN available in 10GB increments
- Additional bandwidth offered in unmetered burstable 10 Mbps increments
- Up to 100 addresses/network (internal), and add routable IPs in bundles of 8 (external)
Other features and capabilities include:
Enterprise-class Cisco firewall for 50,000 concurrent connections and up to 300 Mbps throughout. Optional upgrades:
- Tiers 1-5, from 10,000 max connections at 4,000 max connections/second, to 280,000 max connections at 12,000 max connections/second
In addition, optional features include:
Offered at 1 GB increments of data backup.
- Encryption, compression, and simultaneous local and off-site storage
- Agentless backup operation
- Automated, customizable calender specs
Disk-based backup service is offered per 1GB data stored.
Optional Load Balancing
Offered per server:
- Tier 1: 1 Network, 150 Mbps/8k Connections
- Tier 2: 1 Network, 300 Mbps/16k Concurrent Connections
- Tier 3: 1 Network, 450 Mbps/32k Concurrent Connections
Optional SSL Acceleration is offered as a "transactions-per-second" with 10 maximum certificates:
- Tier 1: 100 Transactions/Second
- Tier 2: 250 Transactions/Second
- Tier 3: 500 Transactions/Second